Hogan's Heroes aired from 1965 to 1971 (6 seasons) with a total of 168 episodes. The comedy was set in a German prisoner of War camp during WWII, but we're hoping you already know that and more as we invite you to take the short Bag of Grab trivia quiz below. No internet/Google peeking before you give your answers, and avoid the comments section until you're done if you want to see how you do compared to others. Answers will be posted here on Thursday.
1. What were the first names of Colonel Hogan and Colonel Klink's characters?
2. What was the number of the fictional camp/stalag where the show was set?
3. What TV network was the show originally broadcast on?
4. What were the names of the characters played by Richard Dawson, Larry Hovis, and Robert Clary?
5. What was the last name of the character who replaced Ivan Dixon's character "Kinch" during the last season of the show?
6. Bonus Point: What was Sergeant Schultz's full name?